I have been a stranger in a strange land - Exodus 2.22
Tuesday, August 10, 2010
I find my lack of internet annoying.
Well, here I am at my desk ready to start day no.2 at le job. My lack of itnernet at home means I have to do this from work which will limit the amount I can write. Suffice to say, everything is going well apart from a small few glitches with the flat (the shower specifically) but having an awesome TV makes up for it and will do even more so when I get a fancy Sky connection in or something. Hopefully that'll be sooner rather than later, but alas, I'm still waiting for my bank account to be cleared which is holding everything up. On the upside I am now registered to vote, so Boris Johnson, you have been warned.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment