I have been a stranger in a strange land - Exodus 2.22

Monday, September 20, 2010

My First Trip Home

This weekend I got to go back to the ol' sod for the first time and I picked a damn good weekend to do it. Not only did Cork win the All-Ireland, but I got to spend some great time with my Maeve and there was a little surprise for me when I got home from Tralee on Sunday... KITTENS!


Evil looking kittens admittedly, and they their mark on my mother's wrists when she was trying to move them, but since then they seem to have calmed down a bit even in that one day. Apparently there's a third on the way too. 

All in all an excellent weekend. I'm now back in the big schmoke and things are really really good (apart from my ever declining bank balance) but pay day is soon and things should be ok then. 

So in essence; things are awesome!

Sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment