I have been a stranger in a strange land - Exodus 2.22

Sunday, August 14, 2011

So many plans...

So little time (and money).

I've been tempted to get back into the time and money sucking hobby that is Warhammer. I wouldn't mind having a few models around to paint as something different, but I don't know how much commitment I could make to building a whole new army.

I've also got to get back into gyming. It's taken a hit over the last few weeks with the move and all. I've also discoved that Kilburn Gaels hurling club train about 2 miles from the flat which would definitely make joining up with them appealing. Of course there's a (Gaelic) football club that trains in Finsbury Park (about 1.5 miles away) too, but that's football and the club is also called Éire Óg so that'd be a bit weird.  We'll see. I'll have to get back into shape and be able to run again before I could go into training anyway.

Which brings me to the last plan, I need to go see a doctor. There's nothing wrong, I just want a check up and I'd like there to be a doctor in this country with my medical records... That's number one on the list at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment